Authentic St Nirvana Diet Pills Site™, 100% Original and 30 Days Guarantee! Free Shipping!

Home > Meizitang Soft Gel

Meizitang Botanical Slimming Soft Gel Capsule
Fast Delivery to Any Countries
30 Days Gurantee
Hottest Weight Loss Products for 5 Years
Thousands of Success Stories

Meizitang Botanical Slimming Soft Gel Capsule

Price:$18.20

Qty Discounts Off Price
Quantity Unit PriceSave
1-2$18.200%
3-5$17.205%
6-10$16.509%
11-20$14.4021%
21-30$12.0034%
31-40$10.4043%
41-50$9.3049%
51-80$8.3054%
81-100$7.7058%
101-200$7.0062%
201-500$6.6064%
Add to Cart:
Accelerating to expel toxins, increasing defecation and cleaning inside of your body, Meizitang Botanical Slimming Soft Gel will let you free of toxin discharge and never worry about your fat again

Meizitang Botanical Slimming Soft Gel is made from Chinese traditional herbs, 100% original without side effect. It works to help human body to produce a layer of fat isolation membrane on the bowel wall, thus preventing fat absorbing; you can eat and drink as much as you want without fear. Without any exercise and diet, Meizitang Botanical Slimming Soft Gel will reduce your weight fundamentally and you never need to worry about rebound!

Five Functions:

1. No side effect.
2. No regain.
3. No anorexia.
4. No diarrhea.
5. Uniform speed to lose weight.

Usage & Dosage: 1 time/day, 1 capsule/time (before or after breakfast)

Storage: Store in cool (room temperature), dry and dark condition.

Valid Period: 24 months

Cautions:

Suited age group: over 16 and below 65

Precaution: Not applicable for woman in pregnancy and attention should be paid for person with a cardiovascular disease and apoplexy history.

Packing: box

This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 23 December, 2010.

  • Courtney Fogler

    Usually I have a giant problem going to the bathroom consistently and now that I no longer smoke cigarettes I find myself not going as frequently as I used to. This leads to me feeling bloated and terribly anxious about it. These meizitang soft gel I have found to have the same effect as cigarettes used to have on me going to the bathroom. Yes I am pleased.
  • Agatha Embury

    Meizitang Soft Gel is the bomb, I attribute 65% of my recent reduction in weight thanks to them. The other 35% were my diet and exercise... so yes I would say they were very effective!
  • Sandra Rodriguez

    I can say without a doubt that for the first time in a long time I feel like I am on the path to finally ridding myself of a bunch of nasty fat. I tried many different potions and concoctions before finding these meizitang botanical soft gel. I saw myself drop an entire dress size as well as drop nine pounds of pure fat after taking these pills for two weeks. No weird shakes, aches, or pains... basically almost no side effects except the occasional stomach rumble. Going to go ahead and buy a second bottle the moment I run out of the first. So happy am I!
  • Cindy Shoez

    I absolutely love Meizitang botanical slimming Soft Gel capsule! This has to be the best dietary product I've ever used because it's seriously helped me lose a great deal of weight. I didn't lose weight as quickly as I thought I would, but you can see a difference in my clothes, they're baggy now and about 2 months ago they were tight. Very well done!
  • latins

    Taking these Meizitang Soft Gel gives me more energy and having more energy motivates me to be active. I am less hungry if I take before each meal. I eat less and have less craving to snack between my meals too. This is going to help me lose the stubborn pounds or lose so much I even worry about those "last few pounds" you always hear about!

Home | St Nirvana | St Nirvana Diet Pills | St Nirvana Reviews

Copyright © 2013-2014 stnirvanadietpills.com All Rights Reserved